Life as I see it through my window...

Life as I see it through my window...

Sunday, June 27, 2010

One Year Later

So on this day one year ago I got to marry by best friend. It was an amazing day that was so freakin hott!!! Hard to believe that a year with Katrina as my wife has come and gone. With this past year we got to see and do many things. Got to go to from Vegas to NY all in one week. Both places are amazing and a must see but not in the same week. Rob and Tyler gave us a place to stay while we were in NY which was above and beyond. Meant so much to us, seeing as how we had just met them a few months ago at John and Celia's wedding in Costa Rica. It was so much fun to get to see the town and the life with them.

It was a year that we added a new member to our family. We got Diesel our English Bulldog in July. He is getting big and spoiled as can be... what can I say.

With Katrina helping we have grown our bread route which is a good thing. Because of this we made the choice that Katrina would no longer be working at Food Pyramid. She now helps me when she isn't in class but otherwise she is making those "A's" so she can get that good job. I am very proud at how well she is doing in school. Think sometimes she plays with D too much but, he is pretty darn cute.

Working with the OSU football team we went to another bowl game which made 4 in a row. That is something that has never been done so pretty neat to be a part of that. As we have talked about before things have changed and I'm no longer working at OSU. Was a good run and had a blast but for now we are trying something different.

In December we got to head south and spend New Years with the Family down in Dallas. was good to see everyone again and can't wait to move down there. Richard and Sarah were nice enough to host the evening which by the way.... their house was unreal. Who wouldn't want a house with a whole mini house as a "MAN" cave. Oh yeah... it awesome! It felt so good to be there and so glad that John and Celia gave us a place to crash.

For the past few months Katrina and I have been getting to spend lots of time together which has been really nice. From working together to working out it's good to get to see my wife. Well I should get to bed but thanks again for taking the time to read this. One down and many to come....

Song of the day: "By Your Side" by Tenth Avenue North

No comments:

Post a Comment