Life as I see it through my window...

Life as I see it through my window...

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thanks for a Great Birthday!

Simple and sweet... Just how I like it. Worked this morning. Came home to read Johns Blog and get a shout out from him. Got lots of texts from great people. Facebook was blown up which made me feel pretty good too. Had a really good nap. Mom cooked us dinner and then we had chocolate cake that Katrina and her had made earlier. After stuffing myself with cake Katrina and I came home to watch the Lakers game. Good game and the Lakers are up 2-1 now. .......not to bad if I don't say so myself. Thanks again for all the wishes today. Means a lot to know that you all care. Well I'm off to bed an older man then I was the night before. Sweet dreams you'll.

-Superman

No comments:

Post a Comment