Life as I see it through my window...

Life as I see it through my window...

Friday, July 1, 2011

Just hit Play

A month ago my wife and I decided to take a chance. I chance that We both feel will not only help others but most importantly help us. We have been working out on and off again for the last few years. We have tried all different stuff to get in shape and lose weight. We had done a pretty good job with our cardio within the last few years. We would also work out from time to time but most of what we did was just walks or run.

A month ago we decided to give P90X a chance. I had worked at Oklahoma state university with in their strength and conditioning for the last few years and wanted to get back into something like that. After watching a tone of youtube videos, looking at beachbody.com and talking with those that had used the product I figure all I have to do is hit "play". Some days will be harder then others. Some days I wont want to. As long as I push myself and keep hitting play I will be better.

Well being 30 days in I can tell you I'm so glad we decided to do this. I feel so much better and I'm getting stronger. Katrina says she can tell I have lost weight and toned up. So we start phase 2 and I'm so excited to get going. Love that the workouts are hard and you have to push and grind a little to get through it.

So in the words of Tony... "Bring It"

No comments:

Post a Comment